Every month, I spend some time curating meals that are seasonal and delicious. Variety is my middle name! (Find October, November, December, and January!)
I hope it helps you in your quest to feed the troops! I don’t always cook them all and almost NEVER in this exact order, but it gives me a place to start. Cooking for your family is one of the loving things you can do for them. Some seasons are harder than others, so don’t beat yourself up. Make one more homemade meal than you did last month. Try to enjoy the process. Wear a cute apron, drink a glass a wine, turn on some good music. Cooking tasty food is such a great way to love your neighbor!
- Saturday, February 1—Buffalo Chicken Salad, Pizza Bianca
- Sunday, February 2—Superbowl Food, I think I’m gonna try this Queso Fundido, along with burgers, fries and milkshakes. Go Peyton!!
- Monday, February 3—Crock Pot Jerk Pork with Caribbean Sals
- Tuesday, February 4—Rigatoni with Vegetable Bolognese
- Wednesday, February 5—Garlic Shrimp
- Thursday, February 6—Chicken Pot Pie Soup, with leftover chicken from Monday
- Friday, February 7—Super Sloppy Joes
- Saturday, February 8—Tuna Pasta Salad with Spinach and Radishes
- Sunday, February 9—leftovers and Pumpkin Muffins for the week or day, however long they last at your house!
- Monday, February 10—Broccoli Cheese Soup with Homemade Honey Wheat Bread
- Tuesday, February 11—Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa
- Wednesday, February 12—Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Thursday, February 13—Cheesy Baked Tortellini
- Friday, February 14—Steak, Creamy Risotto, Broccoli, and Mocha Cake
- Saturday, February 15—Filipino Adobo Chicken
- Sunday, February 16—Quiche Lorraine and Salad
- Monday, February 17—Turkey, Kale,and Brown Rice Soup
- Tuesday,February 18—North African Meatballs with Couscous (these were DEElicious last month, so they’re making an encore! we made them with jasmine rice)
- Wednesday, February 19—Chicken and Dumplings
- Thursday, February 20—Creamy Mushroom Soup
- Friday, February 21—Puffy Tacos in honor of my friend, Melanie, and her new book!
- Saturday, February 22—Coffee Bacon Sandwiches
- Monday, February 23—Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Tuesday,February 24—Shrimp and Chorizo Stew
- Wednesday, February 25—Skillet Hamburger Stroganoff
- Thursday, February 26—Fettucine with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce
- Friday, February 27—Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Saturday, February 28—Pumpkin Chipotle Soup, my favorite all time soup! (you MUST try it, before Spring gets here!)
If you’re new around here? Thank you for visiting my blog! I’m honored you’re here and I hope you’ll find some encouragement (and some laughter!) for your days. Visit my about page, which highlights some of my popular posts or will at least show you a peak into my crazy people. You can subscribe to this blog by email here. I am currently addicted to Pinterest, so follow at your own risk I also post updates to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.