How about starting the New Year with a plan?!
- Wednesday, January 1—We’re swimming in leftovers and I’m making homemade bagels just to show 2014 who’s boss.
- Thursday, January 2—Spicy Tomato Soup and Cheese and Pesto Paninis
- Friday, January 3—Homemade Pizza (Try our new flavor with pesto, spicy eye-talian sausage, feta, spinach and sun dried tomatoes—SO GOOD!)
- Saturday, January 4th—Quilting, Raclette and Fondue Party! This is a redo of New Year’s Eve, because it’s my birthday and, well, I’ll eat if I want to:) Read more about raclette here. It’s a fun way to eat in a crowd, somewhat rustic, somewhat fancy! I bought my Raclette grill from Amazon, of course, and with my prime membership, had it in 2 days. (Thank you to our friends, Sebastian and Sara, for introducing us!) For the fondue, I melt — 1 stick of butter, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 bag of chocolate chips, 1 cup of sugar, 1 t. vanilla and mix on low heat until all is melted and delicious!
- Monday, January 6—Crock Pot Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa
- Tuesday, January 7—Lemon and Garlic Roasted Chicken with Kale and Apple Salad
- Wednesday, January 8—North African Meatballs with Couscous
- Thursday, January 9—Chicken Pot Pie Soup, with leftover chicken from Monday
- Friday, January 10—Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Saturday, January 11—Baked Pizza Frittata
- Sunday, January 12—Beef and Cheese Manicotti
- Monday, January 13—Broccoli Cheese Soup with Homemade Honey Wheat Bread
- Tuesday, January 14—Tuscan Shrimp with White Beans
- Wednesday, January 15—Skinny Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
- Thursday, January 16—Chopped Thai Chicken Salad
- Friday, January 17—leftovers (my favorite day!)
- Saturday, January 18—Gnocchi Carbonara
- Sunday, January 19—Copy Cat In and Out Burger
- Monday, January 20—Crock-Pot BBQ Chicken Tacos
- Tuesday, January 21—Meat and Potato Quiche
- Wednesday, January 22—Farfalle with mushrooms and spinach (I’ll probably add some chicken from Monday’s dinner)
- Thursday, January 23—Creamy Mushroom Soup and Bacon Apple Salad
- Friday, January 24—Shish Kabobs and Potato Salad (I LOVE kabobs. They break up the monotony of normal dinner!)
- Saturday, January 25—Apricot and Jalapeno Baked Brie and Asian Citrus Salad (I haven’t made baked brie in a while and a cold January Saturday seemed like the perfect time.
- Monday, January 27—Santa Fe Stuffed Peppers
- Tuesday, January 28—Greek Goddess Frittata and Greek Salad
- Wednesday, January 29—Best Ever Beef Stew with Southern cornbread
- Thursday, January 30—Cheeseburger in Paradise Soup with Kale and Gruyere
- Friday, January 31—Quick and Easy Pork Fried Rice
For more help in meal planning and money saving, I have used emeals a lot in the past and their program coordinates with the sales at various grocery stores, so click on the link below and check out their plans, too!
Hope your November is off to an awesome start!
If you’re new around here? Thank you for visiting my blog! I’m honored you’re here and I hope you’ll find some encouragement (and some laughter!) for your days. Visit my about page, which highlights some of my popular posts or will at least show you a peak into my crazy people. You can subscribe to this blog by email here. I am currently addicted to Pinterest, so follow at your own risk. I also post updates to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.