January Menu Plan

How about starting the New Year with a plan?!januarymealplan

Week 1

• Wednesday, January 1—We’re swimming in leftovers and I’m making homemade bagels just to show 2014 who’s boss.
  • Thursday, January 2—Spicy Tomato Soup and Cheese and Pesto Paninis
  • Friday, January 3—Homemade Pizza (Try our new flavor with pesto, spicy eye-talian sausage, feta, spinach and sun dried tomatoes—SO GOOD!)
  • Saturday, January 4th—Quilting, Raclette and Fondue Party!  This is a redo of New Year’s Eve, because it’s my birthday and, well, I’ll eat if I want to:)  Read more about raclette here.  It’s a fun way to eat in a crowd, somewhat rustic, somewhat fancy!  I bought my Raclette grill from Amazon, of course, and with my prime membership, had it in 2 days. (Thank you to our friends, Sebastian and Sara, for introducing us!)  For the fondue, I melt — 1 stick of butter, 1 cup of heavy cream, 1 bag of chocolate chips, 1 cup of sugar, 1 t. vanilla and mix on low heat until all is melted and delicious!

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5

For more help in meal planning and money saving, I  have used emeals a lot in the past and their program coordinates with the sales at various grocery stores, so click on the link below and check out their plans, too!

Hope your November is off to an awesome start!

EMEALS EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

If you’re new around here?  Thank you for visiting my blog!  I’m honored you’re here and I hope you’ll find some encouragement (and some laughter!) for your days.  Visit my about page, which highlights some of my popular posts or will at least show you a peak into my crazy people.  You can subscribe to this blog by email here.  I am currently addicted to Pinterest, so follow at your own risk.  I also post updates to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

21 Comments

• Christi {Jealous Hands} says:

I just wanna come eat with you. I think (I KNOW) it’d be worth the drive. Isn’t Bean Station close to Knoxville? I know the way like the back of my hand!

Sounds delicious! And quilting party? How fun!

• mandy says:

Thanks…looks excellent….we are swimming in homemade chilli, homemade ranch dip, wings, onion rings, popcorn, sugar cookies, and floor puzzles, and bloody marys on this New Years Day!!!

• paige says:

gosh i lOVE it when you do this
    makes me want to kiss you on the mouth sister!

• Kelly says:

Thank you for posting this Edie. It always takes me from the mundane “What’s for dinner?” to “What’s for dinner!” Happy New Year!

• Thank you for posting this my dear! Helps me to think out of the box…Although, my children may disown me if I try to serve them butternut squash & black bean enchiladas. xo

• Lisa says:

Thanks for the meal plan Edie! The main picture looks so yummy – can’t wait to make it!

• Christian says:

I thought I couldn’t love you any more than I do and then you go and put In and Out Burger on your monthly menu.

• Kellie says:

Happy Almost Birthday! Mine is also on the 4th! And I looove Raclette! I lived in Switzerland as a child and remember walking to the Saturday market or festive events at the town square and getting Raclette, or eating it huddled around the kitchen table. My favorite is it drizzled over fingerling potatoes, gherkins, pickled pearl onions with smoked paprika on top. Yum! Enjoy, wish this was on my Birthday menu : )
    Kellie

• Wendy says:

Happy Birthday! Mine is the 3rd which is why my NY resolution must always be postponed every year. I don’t know if this is possible but I’d love a “print” option following all your recipes. You could save me a lot of work and go ahead and publish your cookbook. Thanks

• Rhonda says:

This meal plans sounds so yummy. I have a question about the main picture. Is it the tomato soup with kale and other things added?

I can’t wait to make some of these menu items.

• Rhonda says:

Thanks for clarifying! I think it will make it on this cold and rainy afternoon.

• terrie m says:

Loving your menus! Looking what to make and add to my shopping list! Thank you!

• June says:

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday! Thank you for all the inspiration, and ministry, and cool ideas for fashion and home that you share with us. You have inspired me, and encouraged me. You have been such a blessing to me! God Bless You!!! Love, June

• Marty says:

Thanks so much for these posts! They must be a ton of work, but I appreciate them SO much. I love to try a few new recipes each month. Keeps things exciting around here!

• Ashley U. says:

Thanks for the time you take to post this! I’m trying several new things each month and loving it. :) Helps break up the monotony of our “normal rotation.” Also, your google calendar idea to notate and store recipes on repeat has SAVED. MY.LIFE!

• judianni says:

Oh Edie, how I appreciate your God centered life and that you share it with all of us. Indeed God’s purpose IS for us to be saved through our Blessed Savior Jesus and what a glorious purpose that is. As moms and wives, we equip others to “go into the world” and live the word for others that they may come to know Christ and be saved as well. What purpose could ever be higher!! Thank you for your blog and deeelicious recipes!!

• judianni says:

Whoops….I think I added this on your meal planning site instead of your blog post for today…duh

• I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this website.
    I’m hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as
    well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me
    to get my own website now ;)