We’re entering into one of my favorite months, beautiful October. Starting tomorrow, I’ll be busy doing my 31 Days series on Less and More, so I thought a well planned month of eating all our favorite fall foods would be a great way to start a busy month. It seemed like the perfect little gift to you, too, for meeting me here everyday and being so encouraging and supportive! And since I like to call myself the Soup Whisperer, I couldn’t be more excited about the arrival of soup season! Maybe this little list will ease some of your meal planning stress! I have a 4 post series on meal planning, so make sure you check it out, too!
Beautiful October, Week 1
- September 30 Monday—Italian pork chops (crock pot), cooked apples, smashed potatoes
- October 1 Tuesday—Chicken Chorizo Paella, Spanish Rice
- October 2 Wednesday—Cheese Tortellini Soup, French Bread
- October 3 Thursday—Homemade Honey Wheat Bread, Frittata
- October 4 Friday—Smoked Ribs, Bacon Mac & Cheese, Sweet Potato Fries, Apple Bars (kids all home!)
- October 5 Saturday—Pumpkin Muffins, Homemade Waffles, Smoked Bacon, UT GAME!
- October 6 Sunday—Beef Chimichangas with Guacamole, Cilantro Slaw, Salted Caramel Pretzel Crust Brownies
- October 7 Monday—Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
- October 8 Tuesday—Best Beef Stew Ever!
- October 9 Wednesday—Spicy Shrimp Scampi
- October 10 Thursday—Salmon with Sriracha and Lime
- October 11 Friday—Meatloaf and Garlic Mashed Potatoes (great for weekend sandwiches)
- October 12 Saturday—Coq Au Riesling with Chicken
- October 13 Sunday—Take momma out!
- October 14 Monday—Shrimp and Grits
- October 15 Tuesday—Crock Pot Pork Tacos
- October 16 Wednesday—Italian Sub Soup
- October 17 Thursday—Leftovers
- October 18 Friday—Pasta Carbonara, Fruit Salad
- October 19 Saturday—Homemade Pizza, Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette
- October 20 Sunday—Turkey Breast in Crock Pot, Rhodes Rolls
- October 21 Monday—Pumpkin Chipotle Soup (with chicken/turkey and barley—use turkey from yesterday)
- October 22 Tuesday—Steak, Mushroom Risotto, Salad, Apple Cake with Caramel Glaze (Stevie’s birthday!)
- October 23 Wednesday—Spicy Tomato Pasta (Make fudge and cookies for my friends at Allume!)
- October 24 Thursday—Rocky Top Chili (good leftovers for the family while I’m away at Allume)
- October 25 Friday—Marlboro Man Sandwiches (I’ve made these and they’re awesome! Thank you Pioneer Woman!)
- October 26 Saturday—Take out!
- October 27 Sunday—
- October 28 Monday—Lasagna Soup, Garlic Bread
- October 29 Tuesday—Creamy Tuscan Pasta
- October 30 Wednesday—Lemon and Garlic Roasted Chicken with Root Vegetables (one of my staples and a fave of everyone!)
- October 31 Thursday—Chicken Pot Pie Soup (use leftover chicken from last night)
Check out my What’s For Supper Pin board for more ideas!