Hope you are enjoying the gorgeousness of the season. I’m working on a few fun projects for you and can’t wait to share.
Here were some of my favorite finds from around the web.
Jenny’s Faux Iron Painted Bust.
I got the most wonderful gift from Gretchen. Check out her shop, she is talented artist!
Shaun Groves wrote a beautiful new hymn. Enjoy on repeat!
I love everything about Traci—her mad dancing skills (which I learned of when rooming with her in Nicaragua), her love for her boys, her faith, and now her awesome kitchen makeover/coffee station. Now, you can go and love her, too.
I love this cookie log idea for gift giving! So PERFECT!
Check out this darling blog by a a girl I’ve watched blossom into a beautiful young lady. She’s a fashionista and trained in fashion and marketing. So glad to have you in blog world, Ashleigh!
I got my 3rd Stitch Fix this week. Despite the fact that I LOVE this concept and find it to be fun and exciting, I still don’t think they’ve quite figured me out, yet. While at Allume, I saw SO many beautiful ladies with Stitch Fix pieces on that I LOVED. But I’ve heard, the longer you stay with them, the better they are able to find clothing that suits your style, etc. Stitch Fix is a styling service that sends you five pieces of clothing per month. If you choose not to keep any of them, there’s a $20 styling fee, but they waive the styling fee if you purchase any of the pieces. You can earn credit by referring others to the program.
Here’s what I sent back and what I kept.
1. Gray and White Striped layered shirt—Not my style, too much material on the top half of my body.
2. Thick cardigan—Not my style, too thick and hot for TN weather.
3. Animal print cardigan—No. I wouldn’t mind animal print skinnies or animal print shoes. This sweater just wasn’t right. I don’t know what else to say.
4. Blue brocade tunic/dress—Fit well and looks good with the skinny jeans they sent.
5. Kaine Floral print skinny jeans—same photo. I wouldn’t have paid that much for them in the store ($88) but I had credit and I really like them.
If you’re interested, you can sign up here!
Don’t forget my November meal plan, full of seasonal delicious food that makes your 5:00 happier!