The Pearl Event Update

by Edie Wadsworth on January 28, 2012

I can hardly wait for March 10th to get here!  I’m giddy with excitement and shaking in my boots all at the same time.  Only 41 days left…….

In case you missed it, Sibi is hosting her 2nd annual Pearl Event, where women encourage each other with their stories of suffering and trial and joy and how God is using those life events to bring glory to Himself.

I will be among 4 other speakers/sharers, along with Paige, Sarah, Jane and Sibi. We are all so blessed and excited to be a part and we want to meet you there!

I wanted to let you know that there are 75-ish tickets left and 7 rooms left at the special rate.

It looks like this baby’s gonna sell out and I really hope some of you–the best internet friends in the world—can make it.

We will have a meet and greet on Friday night March 9th at Opryland Hotel, more details to follow.

We are also hoping to still get a few sponsors so if you’d like to help us in any way with donations or providing lunch or providing anything to give away, we’d love to hear from you.

It’s going to be a day of awesomeness and I don’t want you to hem haw around and miss it.   I’m a hem hawer from way back so I know your type.

Just do it.  Today. Sign up for $25 and meet me in Nashville!!!

You won’t regret it.   And if you aren’t completely satisfied with your day of awesomeness, I’ll serenade you with my best Tammy Wynette impersonation.

It’s a win-win.  I know the words by heart.

xoxo,

edie

p.s. Visit the Pearl Event Facebook page here!

p.p.s.  Thank you for all your beautiful emails about the post that was moved but not deleted.  Y’all make a grown woman cry.   You are dear, dear friends :)

1 Dori January 28, 2012 at 11:22 pm

I so appreciate your post and writing and I’m so glad you’re still at it!

2 Southern Gal January 28, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Oh, how I want to be there!  It’s not going to happen this time.  Will you serenade us with Tammy Wynette on a vlog afterwards?  Pretty please?  How about “Golden Ring” with Stevie?  Whatcha say?

3 Amcolasante January 28, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Oh how I wish money were no object! I’d love to be there. We women are so, so strong.

4 Shari@Rain into Rainbows January 29, 2012 at 2:54 am

Sounds like my kind of conference! Maybe next year — yeah, maybe next year I could WALK into there! How great would that be? :-)

5 Anonymous January 29, 2012 at 3:01 am

Girl, I just signed up! I’m going to meet you this year! I’m pretty much hyperventilating right now.

xoxo michele

6 edie wadsworth January 29, 2012 at 3:08 am

i can hardly believe it!!!!!! i’m doing hitch kicks and hyperventilating.
you made my year :)
xoxo

7 teresa January 29, 2012 at 4:03 am

Edie,
  I have know idea what all the hoop-la is about, but all I have to say is:
   ”You is kind.  You is smart.  You is important.”
   and I need to add “You is beautiful”.

I was so blow over by your post on homeschooling and all that your girls learn that is SO AWESOME, like the timeline, that I sent the link to my daughter.  I want to do this with my grandkids.  They do not homeschool, but there is always room for much more in the education realm.  You are an inspiration.

My girls and I will hopefully be on the FRONT ROW at the Pearl Event.  Still wanting to meet you and hug you neck.  Be Blessed, Edie.  You can’t make everyone happy.

teresa

8 Ruth Emond January 29, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Edie-my heart broke for you when I read your last post. I couldn’t believe that there were snarky comments coming your way. Every post I read is filled with graciousness and warmth. You always take other’s feelings and different circumstances into account. Keep up with your awesome posts. I look forward to every word you write.
More than anything I wish I could attend the Pearl event. Unfortunately, finances will not allow it. I would so love to meet you and be encouraged by these wonderful ladies.
Hugs,

9 Kaye January 30, 2012 at 2:55 am

I am coming to the Pearl thingy…soooooo stepping out of my comfort zone but I am gonna do it!! I am doing it scared!

10 edie wadsworth January 30, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I’m so happy Kaye!  I think you’ll have a ball.  Can’t wait to meet you :)
We’ll be scared together!

11 susan shull January 30, 2012 at 4:13 am

I am coming and bringing two of my best buddies! I can’t wait to meet you and  hear how God is working in your lives!

12 edie wadsworth January 30, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Yay Susan!  I can’t wait to meet y’all too!  Where are you coming from?

13 robin January 31, 2012 at 3:11 am

I am so excited to get to meet everyone that my dear friend, Lovebeinganonny, has told me about!
and now I am reading all of those blogs!  We will both be there!