1. First, let me start with this post, which was written months ago, but has left my mind reeling today. I’ve been thinking about this topic alot and I’m sure I’ll feel the need to write about it soon. Ann, author of the blog Holy Experience, is a beautiful crafter of words, and has a way of sharing her heart that is rare and inspiring. This is a must read for any blogger. Or any person who has a story to tell.
Now on to lighter subjects:
2. This just so happens to be a peek at my new living room. I’m not ready for a complete reveal, but I thought I’d show you a close up of the silverleaf cocktail table that had been $4000 which I purchased for $359. This room is shaping up to be my favorite room EVER, but I’m struggling to add some vintage to the mix. Right now, it’s a little too ‘uncluttered’ for me.
3. In other blogland love, I thought you’d enjoy this little girl’s room remake as much as I did. Kelly (one of my rare real life friends who blogs) made that ‘chandelier’ out of a planter and some Christmas lights and her husband crafted the bed. Go see the before picture. You’ll love her stuff.
4. ANd I’m swooning over this room from Cottage Livings’ website. Swooning I tell you. I love this color. I want to paint my DR and alleged craft room this color. Then I want to swim around in a vat of it.
5. And last but not least, let me introduce you to my new favorite blogger, Meg. She found my site somehow and left a sweet comment, so I clicked over to properly ‘meet’ her and immediately knew we should have coffee and go fabric shopping. Her photography is todiefor and her house is a creative masterpiece. I’m currently making the cutest rainbow cake I found on her site and hoping for a little time tonight to ‘comb’ her archives. Have you ever gotten ‘lost’ for periods of time in someone’s archives? Yeah, me too. You should visit her if you haven’t already. Y’all probably already know her and if you do, I’m gonna be mad you didn’t tell me about her. Mmmmkay?
6. Oh and for your spiritual edification, there’s this audio clip about The Gospel Driven Church. Micheal Horton is interviewed by Todd Wilken. It’s worth your time!
Now I’m done. Have a great weekend!
Thanks to Jeanie for my title ‘Grace Notes’.