life{in}grace girls

by Edie Wadsworth on March 10, 2012

I’m am so giddy this morning to introduce you to my new sister site!  You’ll have to go over there to find out all about it.

I’m in Nashville at The Pearl Event and work up at 3:30 asking myself why in the world I agreed to do this.  I’M A NERVOUS NELLIE!   But I thought it would be the perfect time to launch my new site which is all about celebrating beautiful creative women as they (meaning YOU!) share their stories and gifts with us.  This site is all about you.  I hope you’ll consider becoming a lifeingrace girl!

And now, I must leave you to go meet those Pearl Girls!  When I get back, I expect my inbox to be full of all the posts you want to contribute to the new site!

I give you

life{in}grace girls

Love yas,

sweaty palms

1 Kris March 10, 2012 at 7:45 am

Welcome to Nashvegas!! Can’t wait to hear all about your adventure! You’ll be great!

2 Southern Gal March 10, 2012 at 9:01 am

Praying for you this morning, Edie. You’ll be awesome!

3 Mary March 10, 2012 at 9:04 am

Don’t worry, Imagine everyone in their under ware…. lol…. like that ever works. Seriously, when you speak from your heart and speak the truth it’s always a wonderful experience, for you and the listener… just saying…
Good luck

4 Mrs.B March 10, 2012 at 11:28 am

You CAN do it! You’ll be awesome…HE will be awesome in all of you!

5 Rutb March 10, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Thinking of you and praying for you as you share at the Pearl event. I know that as you share your heart and story, many will be blessed. You’ll be awesome.
Hugs,

6 Marie at The Lazy W March 10, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Congrats!! Enjoy the pearls event so much!

7 Patti Brown March 10, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Yippy! Can’t wait to get to know more girls with great ideas and stories. I have been blessed each time I read your blog…let the fun begin!

8 Pam fletcher March 11, 2012 at 12:18 am

Thanks for opening your heart and sharing at the Pearl Event. Excited to hear about the launch of your new site. Continued blessings to you and your family.

9 patty March 11, 2012 at 9:54 am

can’t wait to hear how it went! and what a fun idea, your sister blog! however, i do think you have several sister blogs being born here… there’s your sister who loves to cook, the one who homeschools, the one who has a faithful understanding of Christ and should have been a minister (jus sayin’), there’s the fashion guru, the tender-hearted friend, the survivor, the interior decorator, the librarian, and the true-life giggle monster. they’re jealous. they want a blog, too. and we want to read them. ;0

xo

10 tara March 11, 2012 at 9:22 pm

count me in!

11 Vivi September 20, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Edie, I enjoy your posts and would love to have the opportunity to be part of this group!
You write beautifully, & your personality shines through!