Square Dance Party, the preview

I have so many things to tell you.
But I have a house full of family and pulled pork that all need attention so I’ll be back soon!
It was amazing!
And you should call your local square dance club and reserve a caller for your next shindig.
edie, self-proclaimed square dancer and line dancer

p.s.  there are videos but they must be carefully edited to protect those of us who are old and awkward!   {The 18 yo’s, of course,  need no editing or photoshop.}

• Ruth Emond says:

Sounds like a fun time. Can’t wait to hear all about it. Enjoy your family and pulled pork. Get back to us with all the goodies as soon as you can. Looking forward to all the videos.

• Sherri Stotler says:

Oh what a fantastic idea for a party, I love it!  We live on an old dairy farm and have a barn in our backyard that would be PERFECT for a square dance party!  You all are in my prayers, hoping the rebuilding is going well!

• Southern Gal says:

Yay!  So glad it was all you anticipated and more.  Waiting for the follow-up…

• I love the idea, sounds like so much fun.
    Pulled pork – yum, that reminds me of being in Canada, although I assume it’s similar in the US?! The thought of it is making me hungry, don’t think I can buy that in Scotland, looks like I’ll be Googling a recipe!
    Have a lovely weekend,

• Carols says:

Oh Edie, I love this party theme soooooo much.  We grew up vacationing in WI at a resort that had a weekly square dance night, and I went from young circle dancer to teenager in major-like with my waiter partner (even a blooming romance that I get sentimentall about to this day).  Another blog friend had a home disaster…http://heidi-heartandhome.blogspot.com/…my prayers are lifted for both of you as you rebuild your homes and lives.

• Kimber-Leigh Drown says:

such a fun idea for a party…and balloons in pictures make me happy!

• Christa Cornwell says:

Just found your blog recently. Love it!

• Carin Cullen says:

Sounds (and looks) like it was a whole lot of fun. Can’t wait to read more about it. Love that picture with the balloons- so fun!

• Nics Cahill says:

Edie, these photos are amazing, and make me smile.  It looks like you are having a wonderful wonderful time.  I hope y’all really enjoyed yourselves. I am really looking forward to hearing more.  The photo of Caiti and her girls is awesome, one that completely captures the moment, I love it.  Have a happy week.  Nics

• Nicole Smith says:

I can’t wait to see pictures of the party! What a fun theme!

• Anna says:

yo! i check back every day waiting to see the pictures! post themmm!! :)