cherry picking last summer with Grandma at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Vicki’s farm.
The winner of the Pleated Poppy’s yummy stuff is……
Mott from the The Courtyard Gate.
If you will send me your address by email, I’ll make sure you get your ‘loot’. Congratulations my friend!
In other lifeingrace news:
1. I’ve been spring cleaning. I took four bags of stuff to Goodwill from my laundry room.
2. I’m trying to finish Hamlet by Friday for bookclub. Wish me luck.
3. I’m reading a fascinating book called The Hidden Key to Harry Potter that explores all the christian symbolism in the books.
4. I could probably finish Hamlet by Friday if I wasn’t reading three other books at the same time.
5. I received a ‘Beautiful Cup’ award from Internet Cafe for having a ‘unique and artistic’ blog about faith. I’m very humbled and grateful. I think ‘unique’ be another word for quirky! Thanks to whoever nominated me.
6. My girls and I are in such a good stride with our schooling. I’ll update soon. I’m already thinking of starting a bookclub for them this summer based on an idea I got from a book I just finished called The Thomas Jefferson Education: A Home Companion.
7. Happy Birthday to Grandma Evadne. We love you!
when are you coming to visit?
8. I’ve been making lots of bread. I need a whole post to tell you about it.
9. I’m hoping to plant some grass seeds today to have fresh grass for Easter decorations.
10. I’m a little behind on Read the Bible Through in Three Months. I hope to finish by Easter. I highly recommend it and it usually takes a little less than an hour a day.