Episode 66 Show Notes
In this video, I’m sharing how to focus on what matters most TODAY. We’ll chat about 3 things that really work to help us actually do the things that matter.
How do you get yourself to do the stuff that’s really important and that really matters when you’re busy or you’re losing motivation or you feel yourself faltering.
1. Decide what’s most important to you. What is your highest priority? For me that is my faith, my family, my own health & self-care, and my work and of those, I can’t be effective without my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. So, when I’m making my schedule every week, I put those things in FIRST.
2. Decide WHO MATTERS MOST–How are you prioritizing that relationship? PUT THAT PERSON in your calendar as a reminder that you want to pour your energy and focus into that.
3. Decide WHEN you will FOCUS each week and use your highest energy time of day to get your hardest tasks done. energy flows where attention goes. To get what you really want in life, you need a clear goal that has purpose and meaning behind it.
It’s time to start DREAMING again!
Sign up for our What’s Your Dream guide here!
Find More about Dr. Edie and what she’s up to here:
- Dr. Edie’s Website is Life in Grace Blog
- Join Dr. Edie for The Dr. Edie Show live every Tuesday at NOON eastern!
Thanks so much for tuning in. Join us again next week for another episode!