on a monday

on my desk…..

on my camera strap…….

on my sewing machine…..

off my sewing machine……

on my sidewalk…..

on my cakestand…..
in our art class (we did art first today because—-well, it’s monday) rainbow leaf painting  found via whatever……

from my deck…..

on my thighs…..

the end.

1 Tara October 25, 2010 at 5:59 pm

I need to show a picture of all that has found its way to my thighs. :)

I’d have to start with NUTELLA on EVERYTHING.

2 Elizabeth Highsmith October 25, 2010 at 6:12 pm

on my mind all day, will be the thigh and cake plate props, oh and the coffee, i blame him too

in my mind i’ll further covet and plot how to come live in your craft room, who am i kidding, i’m living in the kitchen even if she ain’t turquoise

from the heart, granted the mildly envious one, i wish you a wonderful end of your day and start of your week

may thighs be delivered and may grace abound
and to all a good day

3 paige October 25, 2010 at 6:19 pm

love it!!
let us know if the book is great. i’m a sucker for a great cover

4 Sherry October 25, 2010 at 6:32 pm

splendid way to start out the week…little words and awesome photos. love it.

5 Sherry October 25, 2010 at 6:32 pm

love it. splendid way to begin the week…a few words and awesome photos.

6 Karrie Ann October 25, 2010 at 6:38 pm

Hello Edie,
Pleeeease tell me about, “Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity.” Do you recommend it? Has it helped you? Will it teach me to be an efficient Christian, wife, momma, teacher, cook, housekeeper, secretary, chore girl, secretary, and etcetera, and ETCETERA?!?!
God Bless You,
Karrie Ann

7 Jeni October 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Aren’t you ultra charming?! One of these days you will have to share how you can make anything look loverly! Seriously, you have some mad photgraphy skilz!

8 a pocket full of posies October 25, 2010 at 6:42 pm

sounds like “a perfect Monday!”
enjoy!
Blessings!
jill

9 Rachel October 25, 2010 at 6:50 pm

like. :) It seems very cozy where you are.

10 Southern Gal October 25, 2010 at 6:53 pm

On my thighs. Yes, I can relate.

11 kristen October 25, 2010 at 7:33 pm

Edie, I really, really liked this post. What a sweet way to appreciate the little things. Can I copy your idea? :)

12 Ruthanne October 25, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Snort.

On my thighs.

Oh my. <3

13 Flower Patch Farmgirl October 25, 2010 at 8:16 pm

1. Please teach me to sew! Pleaaaaasssseee! I wonnnn’t stoppppp whinnning until you dooooooo!

2. Do I spy a Union Jack?

3. I need to check out rainbow leaf painting, asap.

4. Your life sure looks happy. :)

14 Lisa October 25, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Sooo wishing I started my Monday morning with Art class. :-) Have a great week.

15 patty October 25, 2010 at 8:56 pm

love this format! great idea!

16 patty October 25, 2010 at 8:58 pm

love this format! great idea! (and great day, too!)

17 Cate October 25, 2010 at 9:53 pm

You live with THAT view from your deck??????

18 Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training October 25, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Looks like a fabulous Monday!

I’m intrigued now about the book your reading…..I’m always on the one for a good book. The on your desk camera book made me chuckle because I have book much like it on my desk as well. :o)

Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”

19 se7en October 25, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Oh what a fabulous post!!! I just love all of it!!! I hate to say it, but we always do art first… otherwise we would never get round to it!!! Somehow later in the day there are always more important things to do and this year I decided:”Well, what is more important?”

20 kendal October 26, 2010 at 12:36 am

I love this post very much. Thanks for the peek!

21 Buffie October 26, 2010 at 2:02 am

Love Bloodroot! ;)

22 Kathleen Jaeger October 26, 2010 at 2:28 am

A picture is worth a thousand words…right? so this post is worth thousands of words…love the combo of pics & words…:+) Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

23 Sarah October 26, 2010 at 2:55 am

Lovely post!
God’s blessings,
Sarah :D

24 Carmen & Life with Sprinkles on Top October 26, 2010 at 3:01 am

*sigh* I wish I had that view. All of these photos are so lovely. I like the little peek into your Monday. :) I’m going to check out that book.

25 Perfecting Pru October 26, 2010 at 7:40 am

How fantastic! I wish I could eat that pie right now it looks delicious.

26 Rhonda October 26, 2010 at 10:24 am

What a great post!

27 Ami D October 26, 2010 at 12:08 pm

I was reading too quickly and initially thought the espresso machine was on your nightstand which may not be such a bad idea. In fact, rolling over in bed to freshly brewed caffeine could even be inspiring.

By the way, when did it become not just fall, but late fall? I think we had maybe 6 hours of fall here in VA and now there are leaves on the ground already. So not right.

28 Ami D October 26, 2010 at 12:09 pm

I keep getting errors when I try to post. Am I banned? :)

29 Rhonda October 26, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Love it!

30 the domestic fringe October 26, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Now that’s a good Monday!
-FringeGirl

31 Taylor N. October 26, 2010 at 10:08 pm

I loved this post! And especially the picture of what’s on your sidewalk. Man oh man.

32 Jennifer October 27, 2010 at 5:01 am

Noticed the productivity book there. ;) I have one very slim, girlie productivity book on my desk called “Shopping for Time, How to Do it All and NOT be Overwhelmed,” by Carolyn Mahaney and daughters. It got a few bad reviews on amazon, but I thought it was great and God-centered. It’s not hardcore, I’M hardcore! Way too hyper-organized for my family’s good, way too driven by my to-do list, way too task-oriented. A little girlie reminder of how to balance this God-given 24 was perfect, and I’m thinking I need a refresher course, because the past 2 weeks I have aged myself by about 10 years, over nothing but my own expectations! Sheesh. I’ll never learn… the grass is always greener — I always see more productivity on the other side of my mountain. Too many projects, too little time… I’m such an unbalanced person in general. :) Maybe if I could listen to Luther and just BE a bold sinner and slapdashedly, joyfully try.

But no, not me… it’s always all or nothing, and sigh, I think that makes me Melanchthon in this story. lol… and I think that is why I like your blog. It’s a joyful mess, and I’d like more of that to rub off on me. I can’t quite seem to get it right, yet, though, so I guess I’ll just keep reading. :)

Lovely pics, Edie! Hope life is feeling as peaceful for you as your pictures feel to me today. :)

Happy Reformation week!

33 Jennifer October 27, 2010 at 5:02 am

Happy Reformation week!

34 Hopeful October 30, 2010 at 6:18 pm

Cute, cute post. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. God is good – all the time :)

35 giozi November 7, 2010 at 8:17 am

I came via 33 shades green and I like your blog. I see too that you likes Ahsley Ann. I loooooooooooooove her blog is my favorite blog :)

Well last friday (no yesterday) was my chubbby’s birthday, we celebrate last sunday, and I was looking for this candles like yours but I never found it :(

Well Is nice to meet you :)

Regards from a peruvian.

36 giozi November 7, 2010 at 8:17 am

Well Is nice to meet you :)

Regards from a peruvian.