We will miss you summer!

by Edie Wadsworth on September 6, 2010

Hope you’re making happy Labor Day memories!

1 Kristi September 6, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Fantastic collage!!! Enjoying blogs and coffee before the picnics at mom and dad’s! Hope your having a wonderful weekend as well! :)
Kristi

2 Lisa September 6, 2010 at 3:38 pm

LOVE this! Fun snapshot at a glance of your summertime.

3 Kara @ Launching Our Life Together September 6, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Oh my! I can definitely tell you all had a wonderful summer. And I too will miss it.

4 Kathy eller September 6, 2010 at 5:57 pm

this is great!! Made me want to frame it…then I realized that I wasnt actually IN those pictures or activities with you. Sure feels like it:)

5 Mott @ The Courtyard Gate September 6, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Edie, I love it! Makes me wonder what all we did and maybe inspires me a little ;-) to find out! However, with this all too hot body I live in, I am sooo looking forward to some cooler weather. This southeast Alabama heat has been real and fun, but not real fun! LOL Happy Labor Day to all of you, too!

6 teresa September 6, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Edie!
WHAT FUN!
You and your family make the most of every MOMENT!
Your children will never~ever~ever forget all these price~less moments in time!
So similar to all the FUN we share at my parent’s farm in Alabama!
We call it:
“The Country.”
xo

7 Becky @ Farmgirl Paints September 6, 2010 at 9:03 pm

I need a collage. What fun fun memories:)

8 Laura September 6, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Love your collage of fun & cuteness! I will miss summer but I am excited about Fall. You take great pics!

9 Jessica September 6, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Great collage Edie,

I’m going to miss summer too, but not the weather. :) I’m ready to come out of hiding now and enjoy the cooler temps. Although we don’t swim unless its 100+ out so we will miss that! Hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend too. Loves. Jess

10 Cate September 6, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Great collage Edie -looks like you have enjoyed a wonderful season. I am sooo looking forward to summer down here! Enough with the wet and the cold (not to mention the earthquakes down south.) NZ needs summer ASAP!

11 Kim September 6, 2010 at 11:47 pm

Love the collage…lots of summer memories!

12 Amber September 7, 2010 at 2:24 am

Love your blog…..thanks for sharing

13 Amber September 7, 2010 at 2:25 am

Love your blog thanks for sharing!

14 Debi September 7, 2010 at 12:58 pm

My thoughts exactly! The pictures say it all.
Bless you!

15 Lauren September 7, 2010 at 3:31 pm

Perfect collage to sum up Summer! It’s been a great Summer, but I have to say I am ready for fall, a little cooler weather, the change of seasons, and pumpkin spice lattes! Hope ya’ll had a Happy Labor Day!

16 Pru September 8, 2010 at 7:56 am

What a great way to look back on the summer. These sorts of things always remind me that I should take a lot more photos than I do!

17 denice September 9, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Edie, this is AWESOME. How did you do it??!?! Don’t think i have collage software! Anyway, love the balloons, the birthday cake (your daughter is growing up even since i started reading LifeInGrace!) the man making the funny face, and all the kids in life jackets…..and have so many questions….like which beach and what’s the man with the funny face DOING exactly? :) And what game are they playing and what’s the cookie recipe? :) Enjoying the start of fall, and celebrating summer with you. Thanks again for an awesome inspiring blog. I love coming to LifeInGrace! ~Denice

18 denice September 9, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Edie, AWESOME collage….how did you do it? I don’t think I have the software to do that! Anyway, my favorites are the kids in life jackets, the birthday cake set, and the guy makig the funny face. The questions are….what’s he doing? :) What game are they playing, and what’s the cookie recipe!!!!??? If it came from your kitchen, you gottat post it. They look superdelicious. Enjoying the last bits of summer we can, and looking forward to a new season too. Thanks again for an inspiring blog, always love to visit LifeInGrace. ~Denice

19 denice September 9, 2010 at 2:47 pm

ok, so they said there was an error posting my comment, that’s why its there twice. As you can see, i can’t completely remember one moment to the next, hence the differences in these two comments but with the same theme. :) sorry! you can delete one! ~D