Guest Post

I’ve been begging him to do this for-EVER. So, today, without further adieu, I give you a guest-post, by none other than Macdaddy, the sole sponsor of lifeingrace, without whose support and love, this blog would cease to exist. Take it away, my dear!

$10 clipper +

Reluctant Physician +

#1 on the sides and #2 on the top+

pile on the floor still “looks” black=

I know it does not look so black on the head. Alas….

• Jill says:

Too cute!

• Sheri says:

I need to cut Mike's but I'm still so shaky from the sepsis that he's likely have bald spots (And yes, I CAN manage that with clippers)

• Jessica says:

You're a pro Edie, very inspiring. I guess I'll quit waisting money by sending Kimball to get his (almost buzz) at the salon. :)

• William Weedon says:

Hey, now. The pile on the floor at my house still looks black too, and I just can't figure out why it doesn't work that way on the head??? And why do the silver pieces stick straight out??? Ah, the mysteries of life.

• Denise says:

Man of few words, but still communicated well. Will we be seeing more of his work? hehehe

• Sarah says:

Good job Edie…love the picture of you in the water! What exactley are you!

Sarah x

• edie says:

Getting ready to TRY to wakeboard—in other words, in over my head—just like I felt giving Stevie the #1. That's really short ya know?

• Anne says:

My youngest (age 4) has a No. 2 cut, affectionately referred to as a "pig shave" over here.

I'm kind of surprised you didn't paint him blue and distress him while you were at it … ;)

• BlueCastle says:

This is my husband's idea of a perfect hair cut. I usually am able to cut it so it's not so short, but ideally, he'd love a #2 clipper all over his head. (I love him dearly, but some men have the head shape for that hair cut and he's just not one of them). I've been his reluctant barber now for 10 years.

• Jennifer says:

lol.. I do this every two weeks to my husband.. #2 and a hope and prayer.. (well not really I am good at it lol)

• cojome1 says:

The two of you are sooo cute!

I love your blog, Edie and have learned a lot from it. I keep thinking that I will take some time and REALLY read through some of your posts. And your home is beautiful! I am not a blue person, but I am in love with all your turqouise (sp?) projects.
    I can't decide who I want to move in with first, you or Nester. :-)

• patty says:

love the photos, edie, and even more that you got him to post!! how fun!! (like the do, too!) :)