Guest Post

by Edie Wadsworth on July 25, 2009

I’ve been begging him to do this for-EVER. So, today, without further adieu, I give you a guest-post, by none other than Macdaddy, the sole sponsor of lifeingrace, without whose support and love, this blog would cease to exist. Take it away, my dear!

$10 clipper +

Reluctant Physician +

#1 on the sides and #2 on the top+

pile on the floor still “looks” black=

HAPPY-

CAMPER!!!

I know it does not look so black on the head. Alas….

1 Jill July 25, 2009 at 8:33 pm

Too cute!
Blessings!
Jill

2 Sheri July 25, 2009 at 8:47 pm

I need to cut Mike's but I'm still so shaky from the sepsis that he's likely have bald spots (And yes, I CAN manage that with clippers)

3 Jessica July 25, 2009 at 8:49 pm

You're a pro Edie, very inspiring. I guess I'll quit waisting money by sending Kimball to get his (almost buzz) at the salon. :)

4 William Weedon July 25, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Hey, now. The pile on the floor at my house still looks black too, and I just can't figure out why it doesn't work that way on the head??? And why do the silver pieces stick straight out??? Ah, the mysteries of life.

5 Denise July 26, 2009 at 12:03 am

Man of few words, but still communicated well. Will we be seeing more of his work? hehehe

6 Sarah July 26, 2009 at 2:19 am

Good job Edie…love the picture of you in the water! What exactley are you doing..lol!
Cheers,

Sarah x

7 edie July 26, 2009 at 2:31 am

Sarah,
Getting ready to TRY to wakeboard—in other words, in over my head—just like I felt giving Stevie the #1. That's really short ya know?

8 Anne July 26, 2009 at 11:53 pm

My youngest (age 4) has a No. 2 cut, affectionately referred to as a "pig shave" over here.

I'm kind of surprised you didn't paint him blue and distress him while you were at it … ;)

9 BlueCastle July 27, 2009 at 12:40 pm

This is my husband's idea of a perfect hair cut. I usually am able to cut it so it's not so short, but ideally, he'd love a #2 clipper all over his head. (I love him dearly, but some men have the head shape for that hair cut and he's just not one of them). I've been his reluctant barber now for 10 years.

10 Jennifer July 28, 2009 at 2:12 am

lol.. I do this every two weeks to my husband.. #2 and a hope and prayer.. (well not really I am good at it lol)

hahaha.

11 cojome1 July 28, 2009 at 2:36 am

The two of you are sooo cute!

I love your blog, Edie and have learned a lot from it. I keep thinking that I will take some time and REALLY read through some of your posts. And your home is beautiful! I am not a blue person, but I am in love with all your turqouise (sp?) projects.
I can't decide who I want to move in with first, you or Nester. :-)

–Ali

12 patty July 29, 2009 at 2:34 pm

love the photos, edie, and even more that you got him to post!! how fun!! (like the do, too!) :)