…….I’m trying to get back into my fitness routine. Summer stress and difficult goodbyes has put a bit of a damper on my running and bit of muffin top on my yoga pants. Nothing motivates me more than a fresh playlist on my iPod. Here’s what currently playing:
1. Long Way Home :: Nora Jones (if that seems like a slow running song, it is)
2. Blue Eyes :: Cary Brothers (if that seems like slow running song…..you get the idea)
3. Creepin’ In :: Nora Jones (yeah, it’s not that fast either)
4. Her Name Was December and Lives Entwined :: both on the new EP from Matthew Mayfield—he is definitely my favorite new artist of 2009
5. Fair ::Remy Zero (you know how sometimes the music—even more than the exact words—speak something to your soul—-that you can’t even fully explain—-like the song ‘gets you’ ?)
6. All of the fantastic programming from Issues Etc!
Now, you tell me, what’s playing on you iPod these days?
7. Brandi Carlile’s new CD is out, what I’ve listened to so far is fabulous!
And, lest I should forget to thank you for all your kind remarks and responses to the giveaway,
And thanks to Ms.Lisa for sponsoring a giveaway for us!
The winner of Lisa’s ‘my heart’ necklace, chosen by the random number generator, is
from Lady Dunbar Living Life Intentionally. Visit her blog here and see her adorable boys!