Things I hate:
1. driving on the interstate
2. in the rain
3. with little ones in the car
4. at night
5. or driving on the interstate
6. at night
7. by myself
8. without the rain
9. my children getting hurt.
10. to the point that suturing will be necessary
11. while making lifesize sling shots out of old frames
12. which have sharp metal edges
13. while I google ‘Letters of Abigail Adams‘ in the next room.
14. which leads me to why I missed my teenagers’ cross country meet last night
15. which I hate to miss
Things I love……
1. Making homeade french bread
2. with the best recipe ever which you can find here.
3. and serving it to my life’s love, warm
4. with butter on top.
5. and wine.
6. which are to us life’s most complete meal
7. bread and wine…..like The Lord’s Supper
8. which we will be served on Sunday
9. at the Lord’s table
10. for the forgiveness of sins
11. which we don’t deserve
12. and could never earn.
Things I am undecided about:
1. Not who I will vote for in November
2. What new item shall be included in my Thanksgiving feast
3. Shall it be maple glazed turnips
4. Or maple glazed brussel sprouts
5. Or both
6. Will I train for a half marathon
7. or make another loaf of chocolate chip banana bread
8. or both
9. Should I paint my armoire red
10. and my kitchen cabinets a delightful hue of blue
11. or neither
12. Should I read every letter that Abigail wrote to John (Adams)
13. Or is 1100 letters too huge an undertaking in a weekend
14. Should I cry til my heart’s content every time I think of Taylor leaving
15. or should I bake more banana bread
16. or french bread
17. or all of the above?
18. Who will win ‘Dancing With the Stars’?
19. Will I ever be able to dance
20. at all?
21. without embarassing my children?
22. Should I dress up for Halloween?
23. a witch again?
24. Maybe con macdaddy into a little Sonny and Cher?
25. sing “I got you babe” to him anyway, even after he refuses?
26. while I sling my hair and sway?
27. and promise him unlimited loaves of french bread for one year?
28. if he would humor me. just. this. once?
29. Should I read Madame Bovary this weekend?
30. Or John Adams?
31. Or Abigail’s letters?
32. Or New Moon?
33. Or What’s so Amazing About Grace?
34. Or forgo sleep and general hygeine and read them all?
35. Or just make bread and dance?
36. Should I listen to Lifehouse’s Learn You Inside and Out
37. or Eddie Vedders’ Rise
38. or this on worry?
39. What would you do?
I clearly have more questions than answers. Have a great weekend!