1) strawberries (well, truth be told, I didn’t grow them but I did pick them!)
2) the strawberry jam collection
3) endless summer hydrangeas
4) the garden (2 weeks old)
5) succulents (by the mailbox)
6) an improved Meyer’s lemon tree (I ordered it from this website and love it! I hope I can keep it alive )
7) chickens (they’re in the awkward, homely teenage phase and the coop gets delivered tomorrow!)
8) the ducks (who think they’re chickens and waddle back up from the lake every night to sleep with the chickens. Heaven help us!)
9) a single carolina wren hatchling (which is living in a patio planter and may not make it–may have hatched too soon)
10) two scurvy dogs
11) four great kids (Taylor and Caiti will be around some this summer but both are taking summer classes and working)
who even agreed to go on a hike with their mother and didn’t complain when it came a downpour with an hour left to go!
We are still four days away from finishing our spring semester (at home) but I’m pretty sure summer has already begun here!
Hope you’re growing good things too.