This was one of my favorite snackies while we were in MN.
My sister in law Vicki makes this yummy olive salsa and serves it with chips.
I think I ate the whole bowl myself. It might not sound todiefor.
But you must give it a try. It’s AMAZING! Thanks Mi-uss Vicki!
- 1 101/2 oz jar of green olives, sliced
- 1 15 oz can small black olives, sliced
- 1 small can diced green chilies (3-4oz)
- 2 bunches of scallions, chopped
- 2 T. each Green and Red pepper, chopped
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2-3 T olive oil
- 2-3 T apple cider vinegar
- Combine and garnish with lime/jalapeno and serve with chips!