1. There’s hardly anything more endearing than pictures of little ones crafting. The actual real life crafting is a little more stressful than the photos reveal.
2. When 75% of your crafts involve straight pins, there will very likely be screams of pain…..and 8,765 straight pins on your floor.
3. There’s hardly anything more endearing than pictures of little ones crafting.
4. When 50% of your crafts involve gum drops, there’s a good chance you will find gum drops in odd places for the next 5 days.
but it will most definitely be worth it!
5. When you plan too many crafts in one day……
the children will leave you for dead in a pile of straight pins, gum drops, fabric scraps and felt birds to……..
make some fun of their own.
6. Those of your children who are very diligent and slightly perfectionistic will continue the ‘creating’ and complain that the “snow” is very runny this year.
7. Everyone works better if the projects are edible.