Because we love air smooches at our house!

by Edie Wadsworth on December 16, 2009

DSC_0549

and real smooches too.
Now that I think about it, we’re a smooch-y bunch.
Hope you get lots of smooches today.
It’ll ease the stress of all those things you need to do before Christmas!
Mu-waaaaaah!
And I’m sending a smooch out to my ‘in real life’ friend Patty, whom I love dearly, who’s hosting a 12 Days of Christmas party. Just leave a comment on any of her Christmas posts to join the party.
Patty is probably my friend with whom I share the most in common. When we get together, we talk a mile a minute about photography and lens and lighting and blogging and reading and children and ‘Edward’ and stay-at-home-momming, and cooking and organizing….and, and , and.
You’ll love her. She’ll make you laugh. And cry.
And you’ll thank me for introducing you.
Go ahead and send your air smooches of thanks now.

1 My name is PJ. December 16, 2009 at 12:32 pm

Beautiful shot of your daughter!

We're smoochy here too…to animals and people alike…or should that have been the other way around?!

2 Gina Williams December 16, 2009 at 12:34 pm

Love that Gracie girl!! Great picture and we love smooches too! I guess it runs in the family…Love you sis. Have a blessed day!

3 Jessica December 16, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Gracie is adorable, all of your girls are. Hope all is well and that you're enjoying this holiday season. I'm still working on my new craft/play room. I use a combo of your ideas so I'll reveal it to you soon. :) Take care. Jess

Oh and a Big Fat air smootch comin' at ya!

4 Love Being a Nonny December 16, 2009 at 1:34 pm

Precious picture…and isn't it great to have a great friend?

5 Mommy, I'm Home December 16, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Beautiful picture!

6 Dragonfly Treasure December 16, 2009 at 4:31 pm

I love your photo!!!!!

I love blowing kisses, something that I did alot with Mom when I was little. A few years ago I was looking for anything "blowing kisses" to decorate the house. Couldn't find anything for the life of me. Mom fell ill and passed. Since then I have found several. I think it her way of letting me know she's ok/thinking of me….blowing me a kiss. SO Thank you for that photo today!! It means so much more than you can imagine.
*hugs*deb

7 Nocona December 16, 2009 at 6:00 pm

So sweet

8 Ruth December 16, 2009 at 7:22 pm

Thank you for sharing this wonderful blog with us. The pictures are just wonderful. I spent some time visiting.

9 Kristi December 16, 2009 at 7:24 pm

I LOVE this pic! We are a smoochy family as well, lol. I need to know what kind of camera you have and also your lenses!!! If you have talked about this already I can look through your blog, but I think I have looked through the entire thing and didn't find any camera blog posts, lol. yes I am a stalker ;)
I just bought a Nikon D90 for my birthday from my husband, lol. I LOVE IT and am having a BLAST playing with it. I am a no flash lover, but I am ready to buy my first external flash to "bounce" the light instead. Yes, I am insane, lol! Anyway, please post or talk away about your camera, I'd love to hear about it! :)
Kristi

10 Teresa December 16, 2009 at 9:23 pm

You are so adorable!
XXOOXX
Your family is so lucky!

11 Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam December 17, 2009 at 3:10 am

That is SUCH a precious picture and your home looks GORGEOUS as usual. :)

12 patty December 17, 2009 at 6:47 am

thanks so much again edie for the blog-love! and this is a beaUtiful photo of her. those eyes… look-out, world!

13 Playing Sublimely December 20, 2009 at 10:30 pm

Love this pic…your girls remind me of mine, so stinkin' cute!