Renovations

2.  Kitchen Makeover

3. Guest Bathroom

4. Our Homeschool Room

5.  Our lake kitchen

23 Comments

• Sam says:

Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.

• The Rigoloso's says:

What a wonderful prayer. Thank you for sharing it. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

• RitterB's says:

Wonderful Prayer!!!
    Will you share the recipe?

• { L } says:

Amen! :)

Enjoy every minute! Happy Thanksgiving. :)

• Julie Harward says:

Yes, his hand and heart are always open to us..a loving heavenly Father..I am so grateful. :D

• My name is PJ. says:

Amen to that! Happy Thanksgiving!

• Christi says:

Beautiful prayer!

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Saskia says:

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.

xx

• Candice Schwartz says:

Yummy, that pie looks Wonderful!!! What a wonderful prayer. Happy Thanksgiving ;-)

• Rachel @ CrazyTown says:

Great prayer! Chocolate Pecan Pie is my favorite. I didn't make one this year because I eat most of it and I'm trying to get some pounds off. Maybe I'll make it for Christmas if I meet my goals. Savor every delicious bite!!

• Kellye@onemomswalk says:

Seriously…do we share a brain?? I made that same pie today…To die for, huh??

We loved it!!

Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!!

• Lana K. W. Austin says:

EDIE@@!!!! I did it! I both remembered my password and so can now officially follow you and comment (OK, well, I had to reset the password, but 'tis no surprise that I am an idiot occasionally!) AND I put up my first official posts!!!
    I pray that your Thanksgiving was SUPER BLESSED,
    Lana

• Kendra says:

Hi! I love your blog! I especially loved the 12 Days of Christmas–so many wonderful ideas! I am a fellow believer and lately, when I read your posts, I am curious why you often refer to yourself as a Lutheran instead of a Christian.

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

• Leah S. says:

I love me some chocolate pecan pie! Doesnt get much better than that.

• Jenny says:

your kitchen is FANTASTIC!! before, i couldn’t imagine that color aqua looking good on anyone’s cabinets, but they look stunning on yours!! i only wish my kitchen could look as nice!

• Mary says:

What color was the paint on your cabinets? The blue/green color. I love it.

Thanks,
    Mary

p.s. LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!

• Wholehearteddevotion says:

How can I get back to see the kitchen renovation at your old house? Whenever I click on it, it re-directs me back to the new blog immediately. Help!??

• Claudia says:

HI THERE MY NAME IS CLAUDIA, I’M A 38 YEARS OLD WOMAN AND MEMBER OF LDS CHURCH… I, DON’T KNOW HOW I GET INSIDE YOUR BLOG BUT I’M THANKFULL,FOR FOUND IT, THE NIGTH I WAS READING YOUR BLOG SUDDENLY I REALIZE I WAS IN TEARS NOT FOR YOUR THINGS OR YOUR BEATIFULL HOME….. I REALLY FEELL FULL OF GRATITUDE TO LORD BECAUSE PRESERVE YOUR LIFE AND ALLL MEMBERS OF YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY…I BELIVE AND KNOW FAMILIES ARE FOREVER.. AND IT’S A BEATIFULL ETERNAL PROMISSE FROM …GOD. PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR FAR AWAY ONLINE FRIEND (SI HABLAS O LEES ESPAñOL MEJOR) GOD BLESS YOU AND PLEASE DON’T THIK ANYMORE ABOUT YOUR STUFF….OR YOR COOK BOOKS AND I KNOW WHAT IT’S MEANS TO A WOMAN WHO LIKES TO COOK BUT THINK YOU HAVE HANDS PAPERS PENS AND BEAUTIFULL FAMILY AND TOGETHER IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS COULD MAKE MEMORIES AND RECIPES…..GOD BLESS YOU SINCERELY CLAUDIA

• Lili Tobo says:

Hi Edie,
    I’ve been following your blog for a while now, and have prayed for your family/home since the event in December .  What a beautiful home you’ve become to have.  Your journal entries are beautifully written with the help of our Lord.  With Him, all things are possible!   And with Him, we are more than just winners!  I would love to leave you with a verse that summaries your life up to now….Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to proper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future!”  I look forward to seeing more of your blogs!  Your home is beautiful!  I can’t wait to see your pictures of the Open House…I can already see them in my heart!

In His great love!
    ~Lili Tobo

• Pieter West says:

Hello,
    I love the pictures. these kitchens are truly beautiful . It goes to show that a little remodeling can do a lot for your house.I
    like and also decided to make my kitchen for this type.
    _____________
    kitchen design

• Hollin says:

Hi! I am trying to see the details of the 2.Kitchen Makeover. Every time I click on the image, it brings me directly to homepage of your blog. Please help!