Happy Birthday Taylor!

This guy’s had a pretty exciting week.
Happy Birthday Taylor! You have brought me joy unspeakable.

*a few pics and a song from Taylor’s graduation video

11 Comments

• Darlene - Our Creative Life says:

That was so sweet Edie! I did one for my daughter’s 16th birthday and I think now that her 21st is coming up…I’ll do another.

• TidyMom says:

Oh that was wonderful!!

I did one for dd#1′s graduation a few years ago, now I wish I would have added to it for her 21st a few months ago.

~TidyMom

• Mandi says:

Wow Edie. That was so well done, and I know it was only a portion. I bet you cried the whole time you made it. Taylor is one lucky kid!

• leigh ann says:

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Anna has requested this video 4 times today…..

• Hopefull says:

hee hee- I share a birthday with your graduate. Great job!

• Kathy says:

Beautiful!

• patty says:

awww, edie! it’s such a sweet life, isn’t it?! what a beautiful tribute to taylor… love the song. and love the one photo of him w cap on and elli in the background, looking pensive…
    happy birthday to taylor!!

• Ashley says:

Oh Miss Eddie… You are such a good mommy! Your love for your sweet boy is precious. You have done a fabulous job raising him. The exciting part now is watching them fly. It is a bit scary at times, but when they go solo you will find a whole new pride and joy in them.

• Ruthie says:

Edie… that comment from Ashley is really from me…Ruthie…I am on my Ashley’s computer and for some reason it is loged in to her account.

• .Keli. says:

Love it! Happy Birthday Taylor!

• Ivy Morgan says: